Why is there a tip jar at OrangeLeaf?

SpaceGhost

Took my son in for a very small treat after a haircut. It's Nextdoor, the entire process is self serve, I even place it on the scale, cashier just takes my $3. Why is there a freaking tip jar?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160124/39fdc3ca312f89dedde63539563ad190.jpg

For the same reason you reward your son for cutting his hair.

Did I ever state the ice cream was for the hair cut? I believe I said it was a reward just after he had his hair cut. He earned his Ice cream, I'm not that kind of parent Jeff. The Haircut was brought up as I just tipped there, and I noticed as it was fresh in my mind. Never noticed it before.

Did I ever state the ice cream was for the hair cut? I believe I said it was a reward just after he had his hair cut. He earned his Ice cream, I'm not that kind of parent Jeff. The Haircut was brought up as I just tipped there, and I noticed as it was fresh in my mind. Never noticed it before.

Just trolling ya. :)

Someone still prepares the food, displays it, makes it look presentable...

That minimum wage person behind the counter probably cleans the bathroom too. Maybe they had the cleanest shitter you've ever seen and was worthy of some extra recognition for scrubbing the tiniest of shit particles into oblivion. Maybe not. You don't have to tip.