Must see !! WTF

JaronsToy

To top it off he only tinted half way down his door Windows because he did not have the money to tent the whole window

Am I picturing this correctly? What's the point of only doing half a window? Or do you mean he only did like the front windows and not the back?

I feel bad for the goddamned puppy, hopefully it was in a harness, not a collar, the little shits can get trachea issues. Not the pups fault he got a dumbass owner.

It was crazy he had a one inch thick chain on the dog it was nuts told everyone he had a gift certificate from Harley for it and no joke he said it's not just for he's dog it's so when he gets a girl friend she can walk him around as he was looking at my girl lol hahahah the best part was the leash was a thick chain and a little 1 pound puppy hooked to it

He was getting mad when I told him I was upset about the flag being dragged on the ground and he told me stop then the tent guy got on his ass about it

I highly doubt that the flag is being dragged on the ground. The tattering you are seeing is from it whipping in the wind under the car. Flags aren't really meant to fly at highway speed, at least not shitty little ones you buy at walmart and tend to unravel.

I highly doubt this dude is serious about anything. Seems like he's just being a jackass to troll uptight people. Also seems like it is working.

I highly doubt this dude is serious about anything. Seems like he's just being a jackass to troll uptight people. Also seems like it is working.

You seem to blame everything on trolling. There really are a lot of ignorant people on this planet.

You seem to blame everything on trolling. There really are a lot of ignorant people on this planet.

there are, but there are also people who just like to do goofy things and screw around and don't really care what others think. I mean the dude has a bug deflector attached to his front bumper as a "wing" on a shitty car with peeling clearcoat - you can't honestly believe he thinks it is a performance improvement.

Reading this thread it's like some of you have never painted a car an obnoxious color with a roller and house paint, or bolted on something stupid like a park bench to your trunk because it looked stupid and you were having fun.