Automotive Technican

Grudes

We are in need of a Tech or 2 at Lash Chevrolet. I wont lie, its not a high volume shop but it is laid back and there are no weekends. We are down to 3 techs, I took a different position and the other tech probably wont be there much longer. So there should be plenty of work. They normally run with 4 line techs but they are about to be down to 1 or 2. They are pretty desperate to hire someone in and you can start immediately. If you have any questions PM me. Otherwise you can call or email Ryan @ 740-967-8021 or Ryan@lashchevrolet.com

I would say average of 40 for the year. More during busy times less during slow times. Im not the service manager so Ill be honest about it, that way you dont get here and are pissed because he told you we were a high volume shop. You will probably turn more hrs because we are so short staffed though. Im guessing pay would be around $20/hr flat rate maybe more maybe less DOE

There was such a swing in hours the last 6 months I worked there, it was 35-60. Best of luck to anybody that goes up there. The people aren't horrible to work with, it's just Johnstown.

Are you coming to Jeg's Doug? Or did you find something else?

There was such a swing in hours the last 6 months I worked there, it was 35-60. Best of luck to anybody that goes up there. The people aren't horrible to work with, it's just Johnstown.

Are you coming to Jeg's Doug? Or did you find something else?

Short version is im taking over for Dave in parts

• 3 weeks later...