Marc Stock @ Union Savings Bank!!!

MrMeanGreen

I would first and foremost recommend Marc Stock to anyone looking for mortgage assistance. Marc repeatedly went above and beyond expectations when supporting my family and I when we were purchasing a new house, at times exceeding levels of what I already thought was great professionalism and personal attention. Without getting into the specifics, Marc was able to recognize several realtor-incurred mistakes, address them, and remedy them as if he were the one selling the house!

If you’re looking for a superb Mortgage Officer, go see Marc and let him handle your mortgage for you, I cannot stress this enough. I honestly think we would not have closed on this house if not for him, seriously.

On that note, DO NOT use "Homes That Click Realty". People that claim to have 30+ years in realty but yet cannot seem to understand their own contracts make life difficult when buying AND selling a house. I'll leave that there.

I <3 Marc, though.

Let the weather break and I'll jump in the car and take a ride out that way some weekend. The first few nice days are always booked with me taking care of everything I put off because of the weather. :D

ps

I've had my ear to the ground for a cheap quad but haven't turned up anything yet.

Let the weather break and I'll jump in the car and take a ride out that way some weekend. The first few nice days are always booked with me taking care of everything I put off because of the weather. :D

ps

I've had my ear to the ground for a cheap quad but haven't turned up anything yet.

Define cheap and what you are looking for...I may have something in your wheelhouse. :)

-Marc

• 2 weeks later...
Does anybody have a good phone number or email for Marc? He may be on vacation or something, as he's not been online since February. We may be putting an offer on a house today, and I'd like to speak with him. Thanks

Does anybody have a good phone number or email for Marc? He may be on vacation or something, as he's not been online since February. We may be putting an offer on a house today, and I'd like to speak with him. Thanks

I apologize; I just read and responded to your PM. I have been out of town for the past 10 days.

Brian/Stephanie, thank you for sharing my contact information!

Scott, please give me a call/email when you are off and I will get you taken care of.

Thanks!!

-Marc