Bluetooth helmet devices?

mrhobbz

Does anyone have any experience with any of these? I've been looking at the Sena SMH05 i think it is. I want to pick something up for longer trips so I can pipe a gps & phone through my full face helmet, any recommendations? It seems like the Sena products are a solid choice

I have the sena on my motorcycle helmet, I've liked it and people have said they have been able to understand me clearly even when I am riding on the interstate with all the wind noise. Fits up neatly in the helmet and the charge lasts pretty long. I would usually use mine during the week (30-40mins one way to work) for a good 4-5 days before I would have to charge it.

Controls for it are decent, and using iphone the center button lets you use siri to so you can voice command your way through the phone pretty easily. I've been really happy with it.

I have a Scala G9, but I'm about to upgrade to a G9x.

I honestly don't think there's a "best" answer for this - I'd just personally avoid the Skullys and so forth unless you enjoy pissing money away. Just pick what features are best for you (and your crew), whether you want intercom with 1 other, or 9 others. All the top Sena/Scala models should be fine, noise-wise.