I met Antonin Scalia and talked to him for 45 minutes and want you all to know it

Geeto67

TL/DR. Lolz

Liar.

just do what I do...read anything I write in Lou Reed's voice, instantly makes it better.

See you all at CC&C.

I've been reading it all in Wilford Brimley's voice. Does not disappoint.

So you love intellectual arguments but there are none here??

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out

:lol:

So far in this thread I've learned the PhD's > the Lulzyer.

It's obvious that your frustrations are looking for a vent and you find it in name calling online. I'm not looking to insult you, as I pointed out before all you'll do is get really nasty and stupid...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the looks of his 20 year old jeep "project" he pretty much thinks highly of his underachievement. I can't wait to see what the next 20 years brings for this project in the project management section. Maybe an electric blower, and magnetic fuel saver.

What was that Antonin stated about good people having bad ideas?

Just an opinion, and now that I have seen your work for 45 seconds, I can certainly say that I am not impressed. Maybe you should push yourself a bit harder. Bolting a set of wheels, and a bumper on in 20 years time to a jeep is not impressive. I would guess that the rest of your life follows the same overachievement in your head, less than average real world time.

You are certainly an Internet dreamer.

Just an opinion, and now that I have seen your work for 45 seconds, I can certainly say that I am not impressed. Maybe you should push yourself a bit harder. Bolting a set of wheels, and a bumper on in 20 years time to a jeep is not impressive. I would guess that the rest of your life follows the same overachievement in your head, less than average real world time.

You are certainly an Internet dreamer.

It's not meant to be impressive. I took a new car and over the course of 20 years turned it into a project car. That was the point. now I am going to turn it back. I'm sorry this logic escapes you but I think at this point you are just looking for reasons to hate me and that's fine....what ever keeps your fire burning.

oh wait...let me put that into something you can understand:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/085/977/HATERS.jpg