New from Hilliard

mrntd

I think the Cooper Works package comes with Stripes..

Stripes are optional. Mine did have them when I got it but removed them.

JCW kit on an '05 is a new head, exhaust, injectors, reduction pulley for the supercharger, air box, colder plugs and tune. HP goes from 172 to 211

I had a custom tune and changed the intake a little for about 10 more hp.

New wheels are from Drag (17lbs) with Conti DW. Brakes are for the second gen car with braided lines and Akabono pads. Springs are Swifts. Camber plates, air divider, skid plate, and rear control arms are from R53parts.com. Rear sway bar is Eibach. That's the performance changes so far.

Very nice, like the ride. Having just recently been introduced to the Mini world in track time I can say these things are a blast to drive through twistys, and sounds like you've done some good changes to make her yours. Welcome aboard Sir!

Of the 1st and 2nd gen owners there are not many fans of the 3rd gen cars. Compared to other cars they are still small-ish but compared to a MINI their huge. Then compared to what else is on the market in the same class and fun factor their over priced.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting some more people.

• Casper unlocked this topic