Lyin' Ted Cruz and his mistresses

BigOxley

Originally broke by National Enquirer and the author who broke the John Edwards affair.

This is the funniest article I found on the subject:

http://www.thefrisky.com/2016-03-25/there-is-no-way-on-earth-five-human-women-sexed-ted-cruz/

What I am saying is that there is just no goddamned way that five separate human women let him stick it in. There just isn’t! The man is walking vaginismus. He is the one of the rare cases in which, yes, the female body has mechanisms to just “shut that whole thing down.”

That is brilliant!!!!

Seriously for a second, who cares? I mean are we still laboring under the delousion that politicians are "good" people? Why? All they have to be is a good advocate for the interests of the people they represent and cooperative in achieving goals. After that who cares if they like to have analingus with left handed lesbian midgets or something.

That is brilliant!!!!

Seriously for a second, who cares? I mean are we still laboring under the delousion that politicians are "good" people? Why? All they have to be is a good advocate for the interests of the people they represent and cooperative in achieving goals. After that who cares if they like to have analingus with left handed lesbian midgets or something.

Because he claims to be a conservative Christian with family values and is "above" this sort of behavior.

Everybody knows I like a good bang session and if you knew me personally you'd know that too, no judgement there.

Trump isn't pretending to be something else, hell, even Sanders isn't. Be proud of who you are.

Because he claims to be a conservative Christian with family values and is "above" this sort of behavior.

Everybody knows I like a good bang session and if you knew me personally you'd know that too, no judgement there.

Trump isn't pretending to be something else, hell, even Sanders isn't. Be proud of who you are.

we need to bring the rep system back. I would star the shit out of this post.

One would need to look at his platform to know he is devoid of christian values, or any values for that matter, so do we really need the adultery to prove he is full of shit? Or did they edit the dozens of passages about helping the poor out of the bible?

Drumpf isn't pretending to be something else, hell, even Sanders isn't. Be proud of who you are.

So you are saying people can't change during their life? That they are exactly the same way they are in High School forever?

I could care less what any politician does in their personal life as long as its legal and doesn't effect their judgement on running the country

technically Adultery is illegal and punishable by jail in 16 states. 5 states it is punishable by fine, in Maryland it is a $10 fine. 6 states currently allow civil actions against the cheating parties. In all states it is grounds for divorce. There is your fun fact for the day.

P.S. some STDs have been linked to judgement impairing mental illness like Syphilis, and if Ted Cruz really is a "christian" family values person that probably means no condoms and a high likelihood of contracting an STD. Maybe that explains most of his platform.

There's a reason they do background investigations on people with clearances in the government and its not to see if they done anything bad in their lives. It's to see if they can be blackmailed while holding the position they have.

• 3 weeks later...

For Ted I'm more worried about his history before he became a senator. He was an establishment man, a wall street guy that married a wall street girl that leans way to the left.

I liked him before I started looking into him and his wife.