For sale...the old man

Mace1647545504

I have a 2003 Buick Park Avenue, named the old man.

Putting here before I have to deal with the tards on craigslist.

This is a great vehicle would drive it across the US without hesitation.

I bought the car with 142k on it and it now has 182k on a great 3800 engine.

Everything works the way it should, this car was originally a Florida car that my buddy who worked there bought and drove home. He didn't want to fly or rent a car so he found this and as I said brought it home.

I've owned it about 4 years. When I bought it I had the upper and lowers intakes done but had to be done again at 162k as the guy that worked on it didn't do a good job.

Oil changed every 3-3500 miles

Newer brakes, tires,air shocks and what ever else it needed.

I can go to my mechanic and get all paperwork on it.

We are looking at buying something new or newer and don't want to trade 2 vehicles and we may sell goldie also but that's another story.

Will add pics in the next frame.

Price for cr is $2400..it wil go on crazylist for $3k and I wont take less than $2700.

mace

forgot to add..when I bought the car my buddy talked me into changing the transmission fluid from regular to synthetic about 2 days later after the car was driven 10-15 miles it began shifting hard. I changed the fluid back to dino but the things still shifts hard after a while.

Also replaced the maf a few years ago.

mace

i drove it today and it has 185k on it on 182. I thought for sure someone would have picked this up as a dd by now. BUt that being said if it doens't sell I'm ok with that too as it rides like a charm, everything works great, no rust , and no leaks...

mace

still shifts hard after a while.

Can you elaborate on this please? Are you saying once it warms up, every upshift is more "firm" than it should be?

Also, does the AC work? No rust anywhere? No check engine light on for any reason?

Trans- from the get it shifts like a buick but as it warms up it shifts hard. It ws fine until I had a fluid flush and went synthetic. It's done that for about 40k

Rust - there is a for lack of a better explanation a stone chip on the trunk lid that is surface , if you'd like I could take a pic and send it or post it.

No cel, and everything works great.

As far as demographics I've seen a lot of vehicles on here that have been in the same category as this car. I put it here as a great dd and because I hate cl and thought I'd offer it here. If it sells fine if not that's fine too.

I've tracked the mileage and with 60/40(highway/city) it will average 23-24mpg and is like riding in an easy chair.

mace

ps..I just looked at the truck pic..after I posted of course and you can see the nick on the drivers side if you look hard

mace

Edited by Mace

As far as demographics I've seen a lot of vehicles on here that have been in the same category as this car. I put it here a a great dd and because I hate cl and thought I'd offer it here. If it sells fine if not that's fine too.

Buicks are awesome daily drivers. Craigslist is 95% half wit mouth breathers, so I don't blame you for trying to avoid it.

It's a nice car. GLWS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...