WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

AudiOn19s

...can't this be black interior. Exactly what we are looking for but I can't stand the tan interior :(

http://chrome.cdn.searchoptics.com/inventory_parser/uploads/2011/porsche/911/WP0AD2A90BS766092/640/2011-Porsche-911-104852003.jpg

http://www.toybarncars.com/pre-owned/porsche/911/2011-red-s-turbo-3295800.html

They all look the same.

Pretty much. It's a little newer, 3.8 DFI motor, PDK transmission, ceramic brakes, center lock wheels, etc...though I'd still do the older 3.6 / 6-speed like our old car.

We're holding out for Red with black interior and it has to be coupe which is proving to be quite the challenge. Just didn't make many in that combo.

Thought I had her talked into white the other day then she saw it in person and decided she didn't like white on that car.

I have almost purchased 2 GT4's in Red / Black...she's just not into it. Disappointing as I'd love to have one but I've already got my toy...this is hers with me having visitation rights :D

GT4 is super low and its front lip rubs nearly everywhere...but as I'm sure you know, it's a blast to drive.

Is your wife set on the pdk? Personally, if I was looking at a 997 tts it would be a manual. Especially with the way Porsche prices are trending.

How about the new 991.2 c2/c4 (s)? I drove the new 991.2 c2 s and it was quite impressive. Easily, putting my 991.1 c2 to shame in acceleration.