2008 Yamaha 212SS

Bahnstoermer1647545488

2008 Yamaha 212SS – Red - $28,500 OBO - Columbus OH

The 212SS is the highest horsepower and horsepower/weight ratio boat available in the Yamaha lineup. I purchased this boat new in 2010 and it is in very good condition. 320 HP, upgraded upholstery, the coveted low black windshield, upgraded Sony stereo, and upgraded steering wheel set the SS model apart. The boat resides indoors year round unless on the water and is always wiped down interior and exterior after every use. UV protectant applied twice annually to the interior. The full exterior and interior figerglass has been polished to take the finish beyond what came from the factory.

I took it out 4-6 times the last two summers and simply do not use it enough… I have too many toys. It has a stainless steel drain plug and scupper valve for added safety, otherwise is it unmolested. Adult owned and I take care of my things. Hour meter reads about 60 hours, and I installed it at the first oil change. I have never had a computer hooked up to it to confirm; I’m not convinced the hour meter is completely accurate, but I can say that I basically cruise it for 20-30 minutes, then set anchor and relax for the day 95% of the times I take it out and as noted above I don’t actually get it out that often so it is “low hours” to be certain. Includes factory trailer with a bow stop upgrade and LED lighting.

Title in hand, more pictures to come and potentially a video after I get it out of winter storage, hopefully this weekend. email me at bahnstoermer at h*tmail .com

full?d=1459295647

full?d=1459295647