FAST 8

ItzaME

I dont know, I have mixed feeings about Fast 8. I think the franchise should have died with Paul Walker but it looks like they are going to keep making the movies as long as they make money.

I disagree. Even before his death, the Fast story was already drifting to the direction of him raising a family and getting out of the scene.

It's not pretty, but it works. They didn't abruptly alter anything to get rid of his character.

Even more of a reason to derail the storyline and introduce a new one.

Filming a street-racing car show in Iceland? HELLO???? :lol:

Fact is, at a time when people were quickly writing off cars as irrelevant and dying - even today, with more talk about electric/autonomous vehicles - this franchise is one of the most successful movie series ever (let alone about cars) and I just hope not the last successful movie about cars. :(

It's cool that Fast 8 is getting filmed since the movies are entertaining at least. This article says that they are already planning for Fast 9, and 10 which is kinda weird but who knows, maybe they have a solid plot that will keep everyone on the edge.

http://www.wkyc.com/entertainment/movies/fast-furious-8-to-film-in-cleveland-crew-wanted/111680556