CarlyleRacing is now a COBB Pro Tuning Shop

atomicfusion1647545515

I think the only official Cobb tuner around here is Crucial.

No, if you check the website I am an Offical COBB tuner... actually we just finished up a 2014 Porsche 911 4S PDK...

Picked up about 30 wheel over stock on an NA car...

I don't every go into any threads about Crucial and say that I'm the only one doing this or that, so I'd appreciate the same respect in return.

Anyway, if you need any COBB product or tunes, let us know... we are a ProTuner and a Dealer!

Good to see a Cobb tuner again. Seems like there were a few and they have dispersed, who is actually doing your tuning with the Cobb software?

Eric Hargett will be doing a good deal of it, but I (Mark) am also doing some stuff as well. Eric Hargett has tons of experience with the COBB software and I'm sure we can get whatever you may need tuned.

No, if you check the website I am an Offical COBB tuner... actually we just finished up a 2014 Porsche 911 4S PDK...

Picked up about 30 wheel over stock on an NA car...

I don't every go into any threads about Crucial and say that I'm the only one doing this or that, so I'd appreciate the same respect in return.

Anyway, if you need any COBB product or tunes, let us know... we are a ProTuner and a Dealer!

My apologies, I don't have any horses in this race. The original post made it sound to me like you guys were only selling Cobb products. Thanks for the clarification.