Water coming in above bump out

Twistedrx7

Anyone have issues with bump outs leaking? We currently have a window above the bump out or sill that we believe to be leaking. We have had 2 people state that they have fixed it. However after ripping down the drywall, vapor barrier and insulation this is obviously not the case.

Any company recommendations? We have brick on the outside which surrounds the window.https://vimeo.com/162463552

I have money on the window. We had a leak in the side window off our master several years back that I noticed because the water made its way into my garage. Pulled the window out and reset-sealed it as it and viola, done.

x2. Technically the area between the wall and brick is "open" but there should be weeps to let air and water out before it gets down that far...granted if water is getting further behind, in the wall cavity then the weeps will do nothing as looks to be the case. Id take a hard look at the flashing above the window, and at the sill.

If its been going on long you will have a lot more work ahead of you.

x2. Technically the area between the wall and brick is "open" but there should be weeps to let air and water out before it gets down that far...granted if water is getting further behind, in the wall cavity then the weeps will do nothing as looks to be the case. Id take a hard look at the flashing above the window, and at the sill.

If its been going on long you will have a lot more work ahead of you.

I took the hose and sprayed above the flashing and didn't see much effect(not saying there may not be some). Then took the hose and sprayed at the window above it and it just about rained inside. Window was caulked and sealed so not exactly sure what is happening. Sill, window, something