WTB: Walk behind 2-3 Blade Mower

IVRINGS

if you have the luck I do you'll need that warranty. Mine's not even 3 years old and has horrible issues with starting that I've been dealing with for a year now. Part of me thinks it's the shop but at the same rate they've got it running all 5x I've had it in there and I'll get to mow once before it decides it won't start again

I have a honda harmony push mower that was running rough . Replaced the carb and it now starts on the first pull and runs great. Carb was under 30 bucks. Honda is bulky and heavy compared to my Toro.

I think I'm going to bump up the budget if I'm buying something new unless someone has something that is a smoking deal. I saw this at home depot for 1,000. Seems like what I want, but buying new bumps the budget up.

http://www.mowersdirect.com/Toro-20199-Lawn-Mower/p8053.html

Anyone else have some input or know where to look at last year models or something.

I have a honda harmony push mower that was running rough . Replaced the carb and it now starts on the first pull and runs great. Carb was under 30 bucks. Honda is bulky and heavy compared to my Toro.

Finally they are replacing the carb I found out Saturday morning. Hopefully this solves the problem as it's been such a headache. I've kept going there because I paid $80 to have them fix it the first time and I'll be damned if I wasn't going to get a fixed mower for my $80