Hey Clay....

Geeto67

I feel like that post was screaming "hey everyone look ive got an Aston Martin. "

It did, and when you measure two totally different items using the same criteria, one will fall short.

We could write the same article but compare utility and cost of ownership. The article would be skewed in favor of the minivan.

It did, and when you measure two totally different items using the same criteria, one will fall short.

We could write the same article but compare utility and cost of ownership. The article would be skewed in favor of the minivan.

I don't really feel like it was skewed towards the Aston at all, he was very complimentary of the minivan. the thing that angers me is there is no clear winner in an article that says "which is better". of course its all relative, if you are a 16-35yr old male with no children you will more than likely want the Aston. if you ever haul more than 1 other person then the minivan is the obvious winner. what a stupid article.

Ha, that was actually pretty amusing to read.

And it's obviously a joke as any realistic comparision of the two will be skewered towards the needs of the person owning it.

Not even an apples to oranges comparision, more like apples to bacon wrapped filet mignon... ;-)

Entertaining read, his stuff is pretty light hearted and fun.

You're pretty and fun! Uh, I mean entertaining and light hearted. Uh, I mean...

You wanna go on a date? I don't have a mini-van but I've got an SUV w/dark windows.

Ha, that was actually pretty amusing to read.

And it's obviously a joke as any realistic comparision of the two will be skewered towards the needs of the person owning it.

Not even an apples to oranges comparision, more like apples to 11 YEAR OLD bacon wrapped filet mignon... ;-)

Fixed