Ideas on how to mess with my neighbor.

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

I have a person in my neighborhood that owns chrome motors dealership. He brings a ton of cars home with him and has begun to park them around the neighborhood. The cops will not do anything because they must sit there for 72 hours before they will even warn him. It has gotten so bad that I live basically a 1/4 mile from him and he is parking in front of my house and walking back to his house.

He doesn't even park the cars in front of his own house.

I will not vandalize his cars but I need some good ideas to drive him crazy.

My best idea so far is make a post on Craigslist telling people to park the worst cars possible in front of his house for 96 hours for like $40 each. I will PayPal the money to them once they complete the task. Yes I have the money.... Just can't spend that money on some other bs I don't need. And no it won't make my neighbood any worse off because he lives around the corner from me and I don't have to look at the junk parked there.

I would even give extra money if they somehow got a chrome motors tag from his car lot and put it on their car.

Any better ideas?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GMoney
Just have a conversation with him. Unless you want him to mess with you back and he might not care about fucking with your stuff.

He doesn't know that I have issue with him. Many other neighbors have had full on arguments with him. Conversations aren't working.

Guest GMoney
mobile welder and whistle tips

give him that w0000000 w0000000

Love the idea. They are $4 on amazon. I could put them in every car he has and still be less than $40.

Guest GMoney
Where do you live? Just park all your cars on the street far enough away he can't park in between them?

I love my garage too much to park my junk out there. Plus i don't want to annoy my neighbors.

Guest GMoney
How many of these cars are parked in the neighborhood at any given time?

Normally when they are not home there is 2-3 cars. When they are home there is as many as 6.

lol I like the parking in front of his house thing but not the paying for it part. I blocked in someone with my trash cans and recycling. They had plenty of parking but parked right in front of my house and mailbox and it was trash day the next day. Plus, I have an unreasonable aversion/territorial issue with people parking in front of my house. lol It's stupid, I know.

If he keeps parking in front of your house, I would go out and "water the grass" or "mow" every time. The water marks and the mud that accidentally flies up on the car from my watering and/or the grass and dirt from the yard mowing won't be nice. And you're not actually damaging the car.

You can do little annoying shit like lift the wiper blades and/or open the gas cap if it's not a lockable one. (Looking at you, Ford. :confused:) Not a big deal, but when your cars have that done everytime you walk out, it's really gonna fuck with you. And again, nothing illegal or actually car damaging.

You could place a cat food on top of the car at night until the cats and coons all start partying on it. But that's more long term and works better if he parks in the same place every night.

Got company. Maybe I can think of some good ones later.

Normally when they are not home there is 2-3 cars. When they are home there is as many as 6.

Dealer tags on them? Call the city as there might be ordinances against running a car dealer lot out of his home. Who knows.

Dealer tags on them? Call the city as there might be ordinances against running a car dealer lot out of his home. Who knows.

This

Also, vaseline on the wiper blades...but that might count as manslaughter down the road :lolguy:

I like the idea of leaving cat food around the cars, train animals to seek them out.

If he ever leaves a Wrangler (aka can open the hood w/o getting inside the car) drop a dead fish in the engine compartment.

I've always said you never mess with a man's car...however, if they're the dealership's cars, that's another story.

I love my garage too much to park my junk out there. Plus i don't want to annoy my neighbors.

So he is annoying at least you but you don't park on the street anyhow so why does this even matter? Not trying to be a dick but it seems like your overly concerned about his parking if he was forcing you to park far away and walk I get it but besides the fact he has cars in the street what problem is he really causing you??

So he is annoying at least you but you don't park on the street anyhow so why does this even matter? Not trying to be a dick but it seems like your overly concerned about his parking if he was forcing you to park far away and walk I get it but besides the fact he has cars in the street what problem is he really causing you??

I get ticked with people on our street who put their cars in the street, leaving their driveway open and to top if off have a garge full of shit. Thankfully those around me all use their driveways or garages. It would piss me off if one of them consistently parked in front of my house too. I'd leave blow piles of grass all over their shit daily if they did and weren't open to moving it.

Go buy truck loads of fresh manure. Don't put it on his car but run a square box of it around all of his cars. If anyone questions you just say these cars are the work of the devil. Jesus told you in a dream last night. The cow shit is the only thing to keep demons from possessing everyone.

First, thank you for reminding me that I can not live happily in a neighborhood. I would lose my fucking mind on some thing like this. Good to know people have already talked to him and he is a Dbag. I would have jumped straight to that, given he doesn't park them in front of his own house, so talking to him is a waste.

I like the craigslist option. I would search craigs for a beater motor home and other shitty looking things, and work a deal with the owners to park it in front of his house. Just random crazy and max out the time it is parked. Mount a game camera nearby and catch him messing with what gets parked. He owns a car lot, so he thinks he knows everything about how to mess with a car and get away with it. Now you caught him in the act. Press charges. 90% this would work.

Throw a block party. Fill up all the parking and make him park too far away, or not at all. Do it every two weeks, and build the community friendships. Everyone hates him probably.

Cones. Cone off the area around your home and confront him that your guest have no where to park. That your shit elsewhere, we are all tired of it. Get your neighbors to do it too. Put broom sticks in the cones and run caution tape from cone to cone.

Get some bleach or something that kills grass slowly and draw a giant penis in his yard? You're not fucking with the cars, and if you time it right they could never prove it was you. Or, you could just ignore it since it really doesn't effect you. I mean, realistically you could just park in front of his house every night until he gets the point.

Guest GMoney

Some do have dealer tags, some 30 day tags.

Guest GMoney

It really sucks when he parks at the very end of my driveway. I have to make very sharp turn in and out.

Guest GMoney
I get ticked with people on our street who put their cars in the street, leaving their driveway open and to top if off have a garge full of shit. Thankfully those around me all use their driveways or garages. It would piss me off if one of them consistently parked in front of my house too. I'd leave blow piles of grass all over their shit daily if they did and weren't open to moving it.

This is exactly my frustration. No cars can fit in the garage and he can only park two in the driveway before he's blocking sidewalks. The other 4 spill out into the street. My guess is the neighbors near him are fed up. He's now moved them around the neighborhood.

It really sucks when he parks at the very end of my driveway. I have to make very sharp turn in and out.

Iirc if he is within 5 feet of where the curb tappers down for the drive he is then to close and can be ticketed and or towed

Also if he is blocking the mailbox to the effect of you not being able to get your mail delivered

Iirc if he is within 5 feet of where the curb tappers down for the drive he is then to close and can be ticketed and or towed

Also if he is blocking the mailbox to the effect of you not being able to get your mail delivered

This, I got towed for this in a Columbus neighborhood.