It's really sad.

Cordell

Nah, it was a trick bro. Close call. SHE was actually looking for a male target to pick her up, so she could abduct said male target, take them to a secluded spot at gunpoint, rape them, murder them, and take the car. You dodged a bullet broseph. Count your lucky stars

Nah, it was a trick bro. Close call. SHE was actually looking for a male target to pick her up, so she could abduct said male target, take them to a secluded spot at gunpoint, rape them, murder them, and take the car. You dodged a bullet broseph. Count your lucky stars

I hear they don't kill us guys they just marry us essentially getting it all but then if the divorce us they get half our Shit. Worse than death they say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Guest GMoney
Step 1) Don't be a rapist or murderer

Step 2) Don't look like a rapist or murderer

You failed one of them.

You can just reduce this to Don't look like a rapist or murderer.

Dude, good on you for offering.. not enough people out there extending a helping hand. Whether she took you up on your offer or not isn't on you, you've still got good karma coming your way.

It's because your license plate is "DR FUNZO", and kids hate doctors.

Is it bad that all I can think about when reading this is Dr. Rockso from Metalocalypse?

200_s.gif

so what you are saying is...he wasn't attractive enough to rape and didn't have a cool enough car to murder for? :p

Cordell, the important thing is that you offered, not that she accepted the offer. People decline for a variety of reasons that may not always be clear to us, but people only offer genuine help out of being a good person.

I'll tell a quick funny story as to why I decline most people's offer to help these days - at least roadside help. back in 2012 I got a flat tire in my wife's audi with the whole family in the car 100 miles from home. No big deal I pull over and begin to jack the car up and get the spare out. A "good Samaritan" pulls over to help - long story short while I am getting my audi lug nut tool out of the holder in the trunk he uses his SAE 4 bar to round out two of my lugs completely. Then he closes the trunk lid on my hand while I am trying to fit a one size smaller socket on the stripped lugs, and in his panic of trying to get the latched trunk off my hand proceeds to knock the car off the jack. Fortunately for him a state trooper showed up and chased him away before I beat him to death and then violated the corpse with his own 4 bar. The dude meant well but it went downhill so freaking fast. Just a funny story that this thread reminded me of...I now decline all roadside help but that story is too long to have to explain to everybody who offers - doesn't mean I don't appreciate the thought though.