Car book for kids

Smokey

For those of you with little ones Dwight Knowlton is making a new children's book. He's made 2 so far which I own both and they've been great. This one is called the Small Silver Speedster and is going to be a father/daughter story.

If interested you need to sign up for the kick starter campaign soon:

I can tell you this: the quality of the book will not disappoint and the book will always be delivered after the intended date. Haha.

For those of you with little ones Dwight Knowlton is making a new children's book. He's made 2 so far which I own both and they've been great. This one is called the Small Silver Speedster and is going to be a father/daughter story.

If interested you need to sign up for the kick starter campaign soon:

I can tell you this: the quality of the book will not disappoint and the book will always be delivered after the intended date. Haha.

First time i have ever "backed" a kick starter, sounds like a cool book

Here's the kindle version if his first book which is great

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Red-Racing-Car-Father-ebook/dp/B00M8U4A56?ie=UTF8&keywords=the%20little%20red%20racing%20car&qid=1464271636&ref_=sr_1_2&s=books&sr=1-2

I'm not sure if people are really selling the hard copies for the $300 they're asking but if so I may have to put mine up there. Haha