2011-2012 f150 4x4's w/v8

Buckeye1647545503

See my above response on the $2100 warranty through Ford. They can replace it, if needed, and at 100k miles the truck be traded in for a new EcoBoost.

Ecoboost, look up the book time to replace the water pump, then make your decision from there.

I have a 5.0 150 and a 6.2 gas 350, you can get the 6.2 in a 150, it would tow like a boss. My 150 tows a 7300lb trailer just fine, the 350 does a better job of it though.

Have any of you done simple mods like tune and exhaust? Does it make a big difference being as its a turbo vehicle? Seems they would be turned down from the factory.

Has anyone installed a front leveling kit, as the ones I've looked at need it badly?

I have a cat back. Only dif I really noticed was the sound, which I liked better than the stock exhaust.

I thought you fought with Ford to prove that the mods had no factor in that....

They werent, but I was trying to make Gerg go away. Either a rod bolt let go or the wrist pin. Very very rare to see one of these go like that.

Have any of you done simple mods like tune and exhaust? Does it make a big difference being as its a turbo vehicle? Seems they would be turned down from the factory.

Has anyone installed a front leveling kit, as the ones I've looked at need it badly?

Just a flash is enough to make it faster than a Raptor and gain MPGs, the factory tunes are hilariously rich to compensate for the range in gas octanes they run. My truck before the rod failure had a front mount, intake, catless downpipes, bigger turbos, catch can and an MPT tune and probably made somewhere in the 480rwhp/575tq range

My truck is lifted 2.5" in the front and an AAL in the back with Raptor wheels and tires on it. Looks tons better but the tires make the ride rough.

My 2010 F150 pulling my 24 ft box trailer needed 4-5k rpm on any grade over 1% and was slow as hell.

My 2013 ecoboost tows the same trailer at 2k rpm on anything below a 2% grade and 2.4k rpm on any grade above that.

This is with cruise control set @70mph

I thought you could only get the 4.6 and 5.4 in 10'? Correct me if I am wrong.