true ownership stories re: BMW 335xi and 535xi

hpfiend

Car was junk and shady ass dealer. I'll post photos when I get home. But it was bad. Worn driveshaft, bad cv joints, over spray and shady ass finance guys raisin sale price after printing out buyers order by over ,$4000. I called them out on it and then they refused to sell me the car :lol: what a waste of 6 hours

I was excited to. The hunt is on for one now though. Regardless of yesterday's issues I loved the test drive. The power, size and comfort. My 6 year old loved how fast it was and so did the wife. We are actively searching for one now. And after driving the auto yesterday I only want an auto. Not holding out for a manual anymore.

So this car was a theft recovery we all knew. I should have known it was bad when the last sync'd iPhone was RAW DAWG and I found a Baggie of magnum condoms in the seats back :lol:

Another pic of overspray and terrible body work

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/Mobile%20Uploads/8271593C-C830-4BFE-A906-F0FD94661AEE_zpsjl9tfihl.jpg