87 Fiero

Miller

Buck buy this and double up the wing

Negative ghostrider. The driveway is full.

Wayy too much money for a 190k Fiero. Just because it's a Fiero doesn't mean it's super rare/expensive.

The owner loves on it, that's for sure. I too said the price was high. However, if you read my post it says they wouldn't be looking for that from this audience.

Considering what I paid for my 87 GT from Eric, I'd suggest somewhere in the 2k range. But that's me.

my dad always had a thing for fieros.....no idea why. He was in his late 50's at the time and always talked about wanting to buy one. Never did get one before he passed. At some point I'm going to buy one just because he wanted one so bad.....just not the right time for me now. Wonder if I bought one for my son in 3 years when he starts to drive if that would be insta-ass beatings at school? I'm going to guess fieros aren't cool cars to own for a teenager? Or maybe they are....what do I know.

Let's bitch at miller some more for trying to help a friend.

Thanks Chandler. Give me your best shot, I can take it :fa:

my dad always had a thing for fieros.....no idea why. He was in his late 50's at the time and always talked about wanting to buy one. Never did get one before he passed. At some point I'm going to buy one just because he wanted one so bad.....just not the right time for me now. Wonder if I bought one for my son in 3 years when he starts to drive if that would be insta-ass beatings at school? I'm going to guess fieros aren't cool cars to own for a teenager? Or maybe they are....what do I know.

I think a really clean one would be ecclectic enough to be "cool". If it looks like your average 30 year old car the e-bullying will follow (Remember ass beatings are small town or ghetto isolated now :))

Edited by Miller

• 4 weeks later...
that's not the factory wing is it? I remember them having big wings, but that thing looks like they put stilts on the factory wing.

It is a lifted spoiler for sure. Minus the height it looks stock.