DRIVEN WITH PURPOSE FOR PTSD AWARENESS

TTQ B4U

I did it last year in the STi, knowing it was going to be very slow. We did not do a 270 lap, as they said they were. Which, I am glad we did not. We left QSL and went 270 to 315 south to 670 and back up 71 North to QSL. Going through the tunnel on 670 in downtown, provided fun times for people to do a 1st or 2nd gear pull for some fun sounds. It was miserably slow. If you have a car or bike that needs air flow or it will over heat, I would not recommend taking it to this. If temps are not terrible, I my do it in the FD this year if temps are favorable. I think it took about 2 1/2 hours.

Have done this the last two years, it's quite an experience. Last year did it in the Pontiac and by the time we were passing the state house Temps were definitely higher than I liked, but absolutely a fantastic event put on by one of the biggest car clubs in the state.

Has anyone tried to register on the website, it will not let me fill out my name etc etc. but all the check boxes work. Id really like to partake in this event.

It's never been any kind of hassle to do it day off, don't worry about it.