New from youngstown

hcjason

Hey

Whats going on everyone? I'm jay and I'm from the Youngstown area. I honestly only have a ktm 125sx rite now, but Im going to be gettin rid of my Integra GSR this summer and picking up a bike. I figured I'd register here and browse during the mean time. I'm sure I'll learn a few things. Anyone from the area give me a shout I'll be needing some people to ride with when I get my bike.

Hey

Whats going on everyone? I'm jay and I'm from the Youngstown area. I honestly only have a ktm 125sx rite now, but Im going to be gettin rid of my Integra GSR this summer and picking up a bike. I figured I'd register here and browse during the mean time. I'm sure I'll learn a few things. Anyone from the area give me a shout I'll be needing some people to ride with when I get my bike.

Are you going to have another car after you sell the Integra?

:welcome: I'm from Austintown, If your not a squid (you have and use gear and know how, or are willing to learn how to ride) You could ride with us sometime, if you ever see what looks like a Suzuki commercial rolling down the road, that's us :lol: there's one of each GSXR, 600, 750, 1000, and my 1300.

hey im with deez im in atown too and we can ride anytime provided no squidly moves btw dweez where in atown im capital estates

I'm off of 46, Willowcrest Dr. between New Rd and Mahoning. if we ride Sunday ill send you a PM

I will have another car when I sell my integra nothing special but it gets me to and fro work.

Dweezle hate to be a complete newb but what exactly do you mean by squid? I know how to ride somewhat or atleast have a little bit of and idea, I know riding a street bike is a whole different wold than a dirt bike. So I'm definitly down to learn from some people who know there stuff on a bike. As far as gear I am definitly all about it and being as safe as possible, any suggestions?