Double parked and in a Handicapped spot, and a work truck with company info?

SpaceGhost

Wow, took these the other day. Not sure what they were doing in Westerville. SMH

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160627/f8e218fb2bd497e2ad2036108e4c0771.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160627/112e3f300235e9b5a551a640852b5dca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEE SOMETHING...

SAY SOMETHING.

Nope, I thought about it, If you are fucking crazy enough to double park in a handicap spot, with your company info on the truck. I'm not saying a fucking word. Medical bills are expensive, I had my kids with me, I have nice things that I don't want to repair. And I saw Florida, I've seen some videos from Florida, yep I went about my business.

If you would have confronted the people you are tougher than me, hat off sir.

ColumbusRacingNotFacebook.com

Nope not putting that on Facebook with my name attached to it. You want to save image as, go right ahead.

I saw the exact same thing Paul saw. No Facebook, website doesn't work, must not give any fucks....

yup. that's the start of the next headline for florida man. "Florida Man attacks family with hammer over parking dispute"

Exactly, I went about my day, if someone wants to do some vigilantism be my guest. No photo credit please. :lolguy:

Nope not putting that on Facebook with my name attached to it. You want to save image as, go right ahead.

I saw the exact same thing Paul saw. No Facebook, website doesn't work, must not give any fucks....

I'm with Ben: for as private as we think CR is, it's at least much less public than Facebook.

I like the openness and sharing on CR. Keep it coming. Besides, it's kinda car-related. :)

For all we know hes a 75 year old man that owns the company and maybe he has a permit...dont see a pic of his rear view mirror to verify....and maybe he forgot to put it up in a hurry....Just a thought.

There was nothing on the mirror, but possible.

Yeah, something isn't clicking here... He's an asshole enough to double park plus park in a handicap spot, but not quite asshole enough to back in? hmmm

dude was probably in a rush to take a shit and literally flung the truck into parked position and ran inside. I don't see a brown drippy trail leading away from the door so I hope he made it.

Could be like the plumber who sold a truck with his decals still on that later got shipped to the middle east and used by terrorists.

#seesomethingsaysomething

dude was probably in a rush to take a shit and literally flung the truck into parked position and ran inside. I don't see a brown drippy trail leading away from the door so I hope he made it.

Dear Sweet Little Baby Jesus,

Thank you for the blessings you've bestowed upon my family and myself. Please deliver me from a future where I need to take a wet dump so badly that I have to slam it down in a Home Depot bathroom.

Amen.