Pave the way for Docs Fig

cstmg8

Lol, mostly I just want these hauled out of my driveway! Let's make it fun/worthwhile. Whatever I get for the stack of pavers will be donated to Doc's rally car.

Let's start at $100 OBO. I won't turn down an offer, and I'll help you load them up.

Pile is about 9ftx4ft and 12 stones high, so roughly 400sqft+.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160629/61af1f2e48d77614dd1e34513b3bc63a.jpg

That guy we talked about isn't coming for them?

$20 :)

Nope, backed out. I said I won't turn down any offers, I'm sure doc would appreciate the $20.

Although...... if you make it $100 we could put our "business" on there. Everyone on CR likes to put their business out there... 😂

Very generous of you. Thanks for thinking of Camp Sunshine and the Rally.

No problem Doc, it's a good cause. I'm still waiting to be picked up by the elevator union, so I'm unemployed at the moment (by choice). This way I can donate without spending money I didn't plan, and get these pavers out of my driveway. Win, Win.

Since there have been several offers already, what date do you need the money donated by?

It would probably be Monday, is that okay? I think I'll have to make multiple trips with my truck.

Sure, I'll probably be in the back yard working on my never ending deck.

I paid this morning, just haven't had a chance to come out and pick up. Had some "shit" happen at my rental this weekend (sewage lined backed up into the basement...so literally, shit) that kept me away. I'll pick them up ASAP!

I paid this morning, just haven't had a chance to come out and pick up. Had some "shit" happen at my rental this weekend (sewage lined backed up into the basement...so literally, shit) that kept me away. I'll pick them up ASAP!

No problem, I was slammed all weekend (see home improvement thread).

They'll be here, just let me know so I can help you load.

Thanks for paying Doc.

No problem, I was slammed all weekend (see home improvement thread).

They'll be here, just let me know so I can help you load.

Thanks for paying Doc.

Good God...you did some major work. Looks awesome man.