CCW classes

BBQdDude

In researching I think I am going with....

http://armed2defend.com/groupon/

Pros and cons with this course?

I did it with this group, I got the basic information but didn't take much more from this. I was in a group of atleast 75-100 people, so there was absolutely no one on one to really help or understand.

If you really want to get something out of the class go with a small group like mojoe on here.

I know we seem very clique-ish, but Joe did a class just for myself and my extended adult family members. He was awesome. My SiL spoke to Joe a few times afterwards when she was handgun-shopping.

I'm not saying Joe and Howard are the best, but I absolutely recommend them to anyone I respect...they will do a wonderful, thorough, personalized job training you. It's clearly a passion of theirs as intelligent, responsible adults.

PMd Joe.

PM'd back.

Thanks for all good word folks. Howard and I really appreciate it. I have been doing a few smaller classes for groups lately. This Sunday has an option for a class, I was just contacted by a couple who are wanting to do one. If anyone is interested in the details, please PM me.

I got my cert with armed2defend. Don't expect much more than "pay $90, get certificate." No complaints, but if you want something a little more intimate with actual usable knowledge I'd look for something smaller. My experience was they were "teaching" in a way that the 50+ people in there would easily pass the test and be on their way, nothing more. Maybe that's how they all are?