Jack Maxton Cruise-In 7/15

Nickey4271647545519

13043625_10154221901587932_6923527128962555814_n.jpg?oh=5e7f8efb10f9c698b30fd1fe0c26502e&oe=57EB5676

Plus the following Awards!

Maxton’s Favorite Chevelle

Maxton’s Favorite Nova

Maxton’s Favorite Monte Carlo

Maxton’s Favorite Camaro

Maxton’s Favorite Wagon

D.J. Choice

Best of Show

Class for all other Chevy’s

Always a good time and always always always lots of cars. Normally 300+ Chevy powered Chevy's.

Free Registration!

5:30-8:30PM

70+ Awards - Presented promptly at 9:00PM

Other special features:

These Guys Live.

DJ=C.S. Sound Entertainment

McKee the Clown

50/50 Raffle

Dash Plaques to first 200

T-Shirts still only $5!!

700 East Dublin-Granville Road

Worthington, OH 43085

Are all model years welcomed or will I be looked down upon as my car is not a "classic"? Just want to know what kind of group it is :)

They don't care, everything Chevy is usually well represented.

Correct, it's a good time for all! Very family friendly.

Weather should be great for tonight. I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out when I get there but does anyone know where non-Chevys park?

Depends, most people park across the street or in the back lot. If it's something neat they usually let them park in front of the service drive doors.

Depends, most people park across the street or in the back lot. If it's something neat they usually let them park in front of the service drive doors.

I don't think anyone will ever call a ford escape neat

I don't think anyone will ever call a ford escape neat

I don't know, I once saw one completely wrapped from bumper to bumper in matte faux carbon fiber. It was kinda neat. Somehow I don't think that's what you mean though.

Had a good time and saw some pretty nice cars. Loved the yellow GMC suburban near the entrance and the green 69 Camaro with white and hounds tooth interior. Also nice that many 2nd gen Camaros out but of course not a single big bumper there.

Had a good time and saw some pretty nice cars. Loved the yellow GMC suburban near the entrance and the green 69 Camaro with white and hounds tooth interior. Also nice that many 2nd gen Camaros out but of course not a single big bumper there.

The yellow suburban was my favorite. Well, except for the brand new bright yellow Z06 Carbon on the showroom floor...