Mojoe's Firearm Classes

KillJoy

This weekend started our 10 year old Daughter's 3rd Season of firearms education. Joe has been her Instructor since day one, and we could not be happier! She started off on a Savage Rascal 22, progressed to a Ruger American Compact, and this year a Ruger 10/22 Compact upgraded w/ the Ruger BX-25 Trigger Group. Her American also sports a Nikon 3x9 for this Season as well After her class yesterday, Joe felt that a try at a handgun could be justified. Well, a Browning 1911-11 w/ Mini-Mags was a bit snappy, to say the least! Last Season, her final shot was a Cold Shot on a Zeroed in 308. That poor watermelon

Last Summer, my Mother-in-Law was wanting to get a bunch of her “lady friends” to go and shoot guns somewhere. Joe hooked them up with a day of education, and a bit of Tannerite to end the day. They had an absolutely amazing experience, and a new found appreciation of firearms.

I would not hesitate to TAKE (as I already have) or recommend ANY course that Joe would have to offer. Sure, his CCW Class might be more than is “required”, but you will get educated in what is NEEDED.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Thank you for the mind words, Steve. You, and your family have been great to work with. I really appreciate your flexibility with getting our schedules to meet up. It was pretty cool to see you catch that nice bass while you were there this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you guys out again soon.