WTB - 14 foot trailer

smokin5s

looking to borrow a 14 foot trailer. I have to pick up a car lift on wednesday. I thought my 10 foot trailer would do but the lift company said 14 foot minimum. I called U-Haul today and the largest they rent is 12 foot.

You can also rent a box truck. It functions as a temporary shelter when the bundle is unpacked and if it's unfinished for the night, the loose items would be safer inside the box and out of the elements.

no, U-Haul will rent me whatever I ask as long as I pay them money... the lift company said that I can't use a box truck because they can't get the lift in there with a forklift.

Maybe they need a forklift operator with more skills.

When I took delivery of mine, I had it delivered to my place of work where I had access to a forklift and I had a rental 18' box truck waiting. It went straight from the semi trailer (basically a very large box truck) to the rental box truck using the forklift.

At any rate, try JD Power Equipment has a few open 18-20' car and utility trailers for rent.

• 2 weeks later...
Franklin equipt

Mine is loaded down with a 1k ft of drain tile at the moment

They do not rent a trailer unless you rent equipment from them as well. I also tried Blue line and they do not either.

Surprisingly enough, it appears that sunbelt tool rental rents out a 6x16 trailer for $55 a day which sounds pretty good to me.

Edited by smokin5s

back to the top... I rented a UHaul, got all the way there, wife dropped me off at the uhaul place, waited on them to get back from lunch and then drive to pick up the lift to find out that uhaul rented me the wrong size truck... refused to give me a different truck and left me stranded 3 hours from home where I had to rent a car to get home... fuck u-haul