Coffee drinkers thread

carl1647545492

• 3 weeks later...
I run a Baratza preciso and a takahiro kettle on an 01 sized v60. I use the wave and aeropress a lot too. Check out the acaia scale as well, I love mine for pour over. I've also got a chemex and some able brewing gear but it just sits in a cabinet.

Best place to get beans imo is cafe brioso. They just opened a new cafe. Their yirgacheffe is great. Yeah me too has good beans, cash only though, Impero is okay, one line is my least favorite place but their baristas made it far into nationals this year so they do know what they're doing. Luck Bros is pretty good but I prefer the bean from brioso. I have to check out staufs and mission coffee still.

What is your grinder? If you haven't already ordered a good burr grinder you're not going to get any sort of good results or be able to dial in a flavor you like.

Grinder that comes with it is handling it great.....love cafe Brioso beans !

I had 2 cups this morning and has so much energy I had to cut all the grass...lawd.

If this is true, you must spend around $1500 a year in coffee?:fuuuu:

I wouldn't doubt it that I spend that much on coffee. I am afraid to calculate it haha. I do not drink alcohol, I do t smoke, I don't party so I guess my splurge is coffee.

Grinder that comes with it is handling it great.....love cafe Brioso beans !

I had 2 cups this morning and has so much energy I had to cut all the grass...lawd.

I definitely think their beans are the best. I still recommend trying yeah me too, just remember to take cash and don't expect to like the guy working. Next time you're at Brioso try a cup from the blossom machine.

I just picked up an Orphan Espresso Lido ET manual grinder the other day and got it tuned in. Best manual grinder I've put my hands on and compares to my Baratza. I'm excited to get some quality grinds on the road.

I usually get a dark roast whole bean from Costco or a trader Joes. But my back up is pretty good. I use a French press as well. Typically an espresso grind doesn't work well. But I haven't had a problem. The bottom of the cup just gets a little thick and soupy.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160829/4d8d116ef5ad734fef5924ae6c1d9c4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk