3 gun

Hwilli1647545487

I shot my first 3 gun match on Sunday. Had to borrow the shotgun and related equipment. Had a fun time, but struggled with shotgun(obviously having never fired/use the gun until the first stage)

Finished 33rd out of 44 overall.

https://youtu.be/5Cbx_DjfDgA

Took 4th on the pistol/rifle only stage only 1.1 seconds behind the stage(and match leader). I should be competitive once I get some time on the shotgun.

https://youtu.be/pBtU10VIRME

I used to shot 3 gun at PCSI a lot between 2008 and 2010. The biggest issue you will run into with summer shoots is just getting too damn exhausted being out there in the heat all freaking day. I used to just nosedive at the end of the day.

Congrats! I've been wanting to get into 3 gun since last year. I bought a bunch of stuff to do it but I've been entirely to busy to even think about doing it. But next year things should be slowed down alot and I plan to attend at least one to two a month.

Congrats! I've been wanting to get into 3 gun since last year. I bought a bunch of stuff to do it but I've been entirely to busy to even think about doing it. But next year things should be slowed down alot and I plan to attend at least one to two a month.

let me know.

Thanks, I struggled with USPSA earlier this year, but I am finally starting to relax and get into the groove. Still a long way to go, but It's fun regardless.

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. My splits shortened greatly once I learned to relax and quit trying to force shots.

So cool, I've always wanted to get into pistol and 3 gun matches. I always told myself it'll be my next hobby after hockey but like other people, time is limited.

Curious how did you find out about this match? When I looked for USPCA stuff online I found nothing, I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough.

Curious how did you find out about this match? When I looked for USPCA stuff online I found nothing, I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough.

A coworker invited me out to an IDPA event at Pickaway several years ago, and as you meet new people and network you learn about more places that do it.

My venue list is as follows

Pickaway County Sportmans Club

Richwood sportsmans club

The Bullet Ranch

Briar Rabbit

Rayners

Clinton County Sportsmans club