CCW class experience

Farkas

First and foremost, I want to say this wasn't exactly a solicited post by Joe or Howard.

I want to thank and show appreciation for these two guys who put on a fantastic CCW class. Joe had mentioned that his class this past Sunday was full, but he pulled some strings and was able to fit me in after I expressed interest. I didn't really know what to expect, however, I was very pleased that his classes are small and very personal. After going over important topics from the NRA handbook, Joe and Howard both work with every student individually on the range. Some students had never even touched a gun prior to the class, and I watched their groupings go from literally nowhere near the 20ft target to 4". The patience and dedication these guys have in these classes is tremendous, and I believe there's something to be said about people like these two. Their knowledge and skill of the subject matter is incredible and thorough- I couldn't see how someone could have a better experience elsewhere.

If anyone is looking to receive a certification for their CCW, I strongly suggest working with these two... I assure you, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks again, Joe and Howard!

Edited by Farkas

I attended the same class this past Sunday and also had no idea what to expect.

I was kind of dreading the 12 hour class and even though I was totally beat by the time it was over , I couldn't see it being any shorter.

Joe and Howard went above and beyond imo with everyone in the class.

For me the scenarios they brought up had and still have me thinking. And was part of the class I enjoyed the most.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a ccw class.

Reading these comments means so much to us. We want to do what we are doing, the way we are doing it. There are some admin restrictions that we are in the process of breaking through. Again, to read that we are having the impact we are, is very encouraging. There is always room to improve, but this lets us know we are on track to doing it right.

Thank you. We look forward to continued training with everyone.