nfl on kodi

xlr8tn

I know a few on here have kodi on the firestick. What add ons are you guys using for nfl games? I found the live stream for the eagles game tonight and it's fine but was wondering if some streams are better than the rest.

Also....I didn't see a stream where I could start the game over like if I come in late. Any way to find the game from the beginning? I couldn't find it. I'm using Andy's build and believe sportsdevil is the add on I found the live stream on.

I just set up a rpi3 with OSMC (kodi backend like everything else) and have so far only been using Genesis, which doesn't seem to do any live stuff. I'll look into Sport Devil, thanks for that.

Can everyone using kodi or the likes chime in with what services they are using?

thanks

eric

I just set up a rpi3 with OSMC (kodi backend like everything else) and have so far only been using Genesis, which doesn't seem to do any live stuff. I'll look into Sport Devil, thanks for that.

Can everyone using kodi or the likes chime in with what services they are using?

thanks

eric

OSMC? Is that like OpenELEC?

Open elec is just a super slim linux OS with Kodi embedded so when i boot the machine is just goes right into kodi.

Great info...thanks for sharing! With Sports Devil, can you watch all the games?

Thanks!

Marc

Never had any issues finding games. The issue is usually a matter of quality. If you have a smaller tv quality doesnt really matter, but on my 60" tv, 480p kind of sucks... lol

Alternatively, http://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams for NFL.

What about my other question regarding games in progress? Is there anyway to pick it up at the beginning of the game or do I have to wait until the game is over? I tried a couple different streams yesterday and could only pick the game up in progress. I bow hunt on sundays and usually come in to the game late. With sunday ticket I would record it and then just start it at the beginning. Looking to keep that option. Worst case scenario I'll get ticket again this year but I'm kinda hoping I can make kodi a viable option.

What about my other question regarding games in progress? Is there anyway to pick it up at the beginning of the game or do I have to wait until the game is over? I tried a couple different streams yesterday and could only pick the game up in progress. I bow hunt on sundays and usually come in to the game late. With sunday ticket I would record it and then just start it at the beginning. Looking to keep that option. Worst case scenario I'll get ticket again this year but I'm kinda hoping I can make kodi a viable option.

Not through sports devil. Live events only.

I found a good plug in tonight that had archived games in 720 which while not the greatest is good enough. I forget the name of it right off hand but I can look it back up if anyone wants to know. I'm going to watch the games this week and see how long it takes them to get to archived on it.

edit: just looked at it....it's called pro sport. Today's games are already on there archived. I guess I'll either have to catch the games at the beginning or stay away from all forms of communication until the game is over and gets archived. :D