Joe Strikes Again

Zx2guy19

I think we all know Joe is the man when it comes to everything firearms, but he did me a huge favor this weekend. I was given a new role at work that requires about 40% travel and didn't feel comfortable leaving my wife at home that much without some type of gun training. So, about a month ago, I reached out to Joe to see what he could do.

Of course, he offered to do a one on one session with her to walk her through the basics. My wife was petrified of guns and refused every time I tried to take her to the range to teach her, but I was able to convince her that Joe is an expert and he'd do it right.

All in all, we spent about 2.5 hours with Joe Saturday morning where he went through a comprehensive educational session to get her comfortable with the tool she was using, and then did about a 1.5 hour gun range session where my wife shot her first gun ever (she's never even shot a paintball gun). We had such a great experience and my wife walked away incredibly comfortable (to the point that she was practicing what she learned all weekend with a "finger gun", ha!

I have some pics and a couple video's I'll try to upload. Her grouping was incredible for her first time shooting and she even had a perfect bulls eye.

Thanks Joe- I feel a lot better after this session!