Blue Jackets - Penguins Tickets!!!

Wease

I have 2 tickets to the Sunday October 2nd game, Pittsburgh Penguins at Columbus Blue Jackets. This is a 4:00 PM game. My seats are together in Section 121. Asking $80 for the pair. This is $60 less than what these are worth! I can e-mail these tickets if you pay me via PayPal or meet near Powell. Edited by Wease

Should be full squad, they don't have any other games that day, where as the split squad would show two games, one in each town.

Since they would have already had cuts by Sunday, there should be more full time NHL'ers in this game.

Should be full squad, they don't have any other games that day, where as the split squad would show two games, one in each town.

Since they would have already had cuts by Sunday, there should be more full time NHL'ers in this game.

Also the WCH will end on Saturday at the latest (but probably tomorrow night, let's be honest) so there is a high chance of the Canada/Europe guys in tournament form coming back. Should be a very good game. Might even get to see Dubi bash Sid's skull a few times :gabe: