Remote car starters

smokin5s

do you guys remember the price? Columbus Car Audio did my last 2 but they were viper smart starts and were some serious cash.. I'm thinking more basic this time as I don't really use the smart phone function as much as I thought I would.

surprisingly that's not much cheaper than I paid for the viper smart start.. I think mine was around 500 including bypass, etc...

This is for a 2008 Honda Civic, I don't think there's much as far as security needed for any type of bypass.

Viper systems are going to be in that price range. Other systems, I just couldn't find the reliability to justify the lower cost. We did a Viper through Pickups plus on my wife's car. The cost sucks, the connivance and quality is justifiable.

ya, it's my car... it will be parked in the driveway as the sho stays in the garage... I just don't want to scrape windows in the morning lol

Lol. Columbus car audio does a pretty good job, or at least they did I haven't used them lately.

With the coldness knocking on our door I was wondering if anyone knows of any specials or has a good place to go to get a remote car starter installed.

Kyle at PPC on 23 north of Meijer. Treated me right on two different occasions with the Viper Smart Start Package. They wired up the Audi so nicely it looks better than factory and works flawlessly. They do all different levels / types though, you don't have to go with Smart Start.