Windham Weaponry MPC + extra parts $800

El Karacho1647545492

Here's a .pdf from Windham's site

Still basically new. Bought it to go shooting with a friend/coworker who then immediately left the state for a new job. Never fired, just cleaned the packing grease off it and put a bunch of parts on it, mostly new that I got from him.

Following parts installed:

-MOE carbine stock (FDE)

-MOE SL grip (FDE)

-AFG-2 angled foregrip (FDE)

-cheap black drop-in handguard with rail covers. slightly longer than normal carbine length with cutouts for both A2 gas block sight (which it has) and sling mount (also installed)

-MBUS flip up rear sight (FDE)

-Sightmark Ultra Shot Reflex sight

Also included:

-120rds 5.56mm

-1 standard metal 30rd mag

-2 magpul pmags, 1 windowed 1 non, both black 30rd

-Daniel Defense VFG

-stock furniture (standard handguard, buttstock, and grip as seen in the .pdf above)

-carry handle/A2 rear sight. I installed this Leupold carry handle mount which raises whatever optic you want and allows the iron sights to be used. It is removable.

-hard plastic single rifle case.

Not super interested in separating things or trades, but worst I can say is no. Trades should include cash from your end, I'm not looking to put any more into this hobby for now, looking to fully or partially cash out. Pics coming soon but use your imagination for now; it's a black rifle with FDE furniture and some extras. $800obo

PM or email caxidea@gmail.com

You'll double your price if you wait 30 days to sell this. Just sayin.

Certainly possible, all the more reason for someone to snatch it and enjoy those sweet sweet profits :)

Gonna build my own soon. Just putting the parts on this one was fun for me, I'd like to try my hand at building but I don't feel the need for multiple rifles.

Edited by El Karacho

I have this gun. It has been my primary long gun for over 3 years. Any AR classes I have taught, I use this gun and have let students shoot it. The sight on the carrying handle is far better than the magpul Mbus that many people go to. For a flip up rear, there is another mil spec one that will give you range adjustments from 50-600 meters. To say I have shot this gun a lot, would be a light statement. I have not had a fail in any way. Many of the guys I have shot with are running $1500- $2500 gun set ups. I role up with iron sights and a $800 gun, and shoot whatever they do. Just ask Jelloman on here.

For all the extras with this deal, you really can't go wrong. Unless you are shooting competition, and need to build a gun to do something specific, this is all you need and keeps it simple.

Edited by Mojoe

I have this gun. It has been my primary long gun for over 3 years. Any AR classes I have taught, I use this gun and have let students shoot it. The sight on the carrying handle is fat better than the magpul Mbus that many people go to. For a flip up rear, there is another mil spec one that will give you range adjustments from 50-600 meters. To say I have shot this gun a lot, would be a light statement. I have not had a fail in any way. Many of the guys I have shot with are running $1500- $2500 gun set ups. I role up with iron sights and a $800 gun, and shoot whatever they do. Just ask Jelloman on here.

For all the extras with this deal, you really can't go wrong. Unless you are shooting competition, and need to build a gun to do something specific, this is all you need and keeps it simple.

If you keep saying nice things and helping me sell my guns I'm gonna have to start paying you commission :lolguy:

Thanks!