New Racing Job, New Challenges, New Skills

wagner

Between my health issues and taking on this new job I had to put my own racing/crewing on the back burner for 2016. The sacrifices are starting to pay off because I've got some really interesting opportunities coming up for 2017 and I will be taking a few of my friends along for the ride :)

Besides picking up a heavy load writing news, I also have taken on a ton more tech articles. That goes along with my feature car articles I have to write, and now actually shoot for other writers.

One of the more interesting things they have me doing now is writing scripts for event promos, and bumpers. Here are a few that are now going live. It's a total mind-fuck to see something like this actually come to life, and that I'm a part of it.

Snowbirds Promo

http://livestream.com/speedvideo/2016-nmra-finals/videos/137101363

Outlaw Street Car Promo

http://livestream.com/speedvideo/2016-nmra-finals/videos/137101214

NMRA Event Intro

http://livestream.com/speedvideo/2016-nmra-finals/videos/136677888

We will be making a giant announcement next week about an event we will be covering for SpeedVideo, and it will impact a few members of CR in a very positive way maybe :)

One of the video concepts that I might star in could be kind of wild.

I will go over what it takes to start a screw blower type motor (think Pro Mod or Top Alcohol dragster/funny car) and then will actually sit in the drivers set and help start the car. It will be an educational, humor, reaction video all mixed into one.

If I can find someone brave/crazy enough I would love to do it with a nitro car...

One of the video concepts that I might star in could be kind of wild.

I will go over what it takes to start a screw blower type motor (think Pro Mod or Top Alcohol dragster/funny car) and then will actually sit in the drivers set and help start the car. It will be an educational, humor, reaction video all mixed into one.

If I can find someone brave/crazy enough I would love to do it with a nitro car...

This is great stuff to see, I love watching the Tim Mcamis doorslammer build series on youtube.

This is great stuff to see, I love watching the Tim Mcamis doorslammer build series on youtube.

We've covered a few of those, that series is great. Tim really knows his stuff and pisses a ton of people off because he tells the truth.

Lot's of people got upset over his video about people wrecking cars because he was right, and the use of the world "window licker" didn't help...