Lease turn in with Toyota

coltboostin

I did a Camry 2 year/24k sign and drive with a $375 turn in fee. I'd consider doing it again. Might get a v6 or Avalon this go around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just traded my 4 cylinder SE Camry for a V6 SE Camry and oh my gosh what a difference! The car is actually pretty fun to drive. The salesman tried to talk me into an Avalon as it was actually cheaper to get one of those as they some standard with the V6 and are much more plentiful. When I was looking for a new V6 Camry, of the 100 or so Camry's they had, only one was a V6. I just didnt need a car as big as the Avalon and really liked the look for the SE Camrys so just went with that.

I set up our lease's for our customers here, and the best case in this scenario is to get the preinspection done ahead of time. If you bought the wear and tear package, you really dont have much to worry. For example on our hyundai's, that covers up to $4000 in damage and none of it needs fixed before turn in.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine was 3 year/36k for an AWD RAv. Absolutly nothing down $270/mo with the additional damage coverage.

As an update-did the pre-inespection, damage estame was $800, guy said I 100% wont be charged.

The lease was great-but like anything rented its a watse of money unless someone else is paying for it! Bought a loaded 2011 town and county for 11k. Thanks to Jordan at JET for confirming it was the deal of the year :)