A+ Joe's (Mojoe) CCW class

turbospec29

First off I'm not sure if this should be posted here or consumer reports section for vendors, but this needs to be seen by anyone on the fence about this training.

I'm not the type of person to go out of my way to give a review, I generally feel like one persons opinion is just that and I'm not the type to press others to think the way I do. That said, if you own a handgun of any kind you will be better off after working with Joe (he also offers a more advanced training) . I cannot express enough the dedication he has to do things the correct way and making it easy.

I was in his class this past weekend with my wife, and to say she can be a hard to train stubborn bitch is putting it lightly :) He was able to work with her to help her overcome her struggles with shooting. It was her first time ever shooting a gun, she's left handed, left eye dominant (that took us some time to figure out). Nonetheless, by the end of the day she was shooting well and now she truly enjoys going to the range. Buying her guns for Christmas will make for fun holiday shopping.

Joe, I want to thank you again for offering your time and knowledge to the rest of us. My wife and I will be back soon!