Evil 8.5 Project Engine

wagner

Cool read, thanks. Solid block, how about that.

The block in our other shop car is a solid billet block and that's just because the rules allow it.

The no billet rule is there to try and keep the costs reasonable for this class. It's going to be interesting to figure out the power management on this motor for such a small tire that's for sure.

The block in our other shop car is a solid billet block and that's just because the rules allow it.

The no billet rule is there to try and keep the costs reasonable for this class. It's going to be interesting to figure out the power management on this motor for such a small tire that's for sure.

I'm sure that block saved some money, but its amazing how different people define the term "reasonable". Looks like an amazing build. After getting a taste at what the dragster was capable of at the last test'n'tune day I have to admit, I wonder what 1,000 hp would feel like in the car, much less 1,800 to 2,000.

I'm sure that block saved some money, but its amazing how different people define the term "reasonable". Looks like an amazing build. After getting a taste at what the dragster was capable of at the last test'n'tune day I have to admit, I wonder what 1,000 hp would feel like in the car, much less 1,800 to 2,000.

Reasonable is a term in racing that is relative to how fast you want to go :)