Active Shooter on OSU Campus

BStowers023

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So here's what happened: Someone pulled a fire alarm to get all the kids out onto the street, someone runs their car into the kids, then someone starts swinging a knife or machete or something and a cop goes down. Then there were shots fired and someone got shot, but not sure how many. 8 sent to the hospital so far"

Yeah this was ISIS bullshit again. Cant wait to see what Trump says :lolguy:

Citywide via 5-0 Radio app

Same

Shelter in place has been lifted but police are concerned garage hasn't been cleared.. wtf

Why did OSU DO THAT??

Scanner is mildly frantic right now

Ha you could tell that they were NOT happy OSU lifted the shelter in place. SWAT was still clearing the garage and students were walking right by it.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/students-film-as-armed-police-hunt-active-shooter-at-ohio-university/

Below the image that says click to see, which didn't work for me, click on the hyper link "Here". Shows body being covered.

CDP side of the event.

https://www.facebook.com/ColumbusPolice/videos/10154094334071762/

Said only dead was the one original suspect who drove the car into people, then got out with a butcher knife.

Heard the same at the press conference. Have they recovered any guns? As far as I know no one has been shot except for the suspect by police.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk