Active Shooter on OSU Campus

BStowers023

Oh look, Radical Islam is claiming this guy was one of their soldiers. Imagine that. I'm out of hugs for the day anyways.

If you tripped and fell over a doorstop made in Afghanistan , "Radical Islam" (whomever that is...no seriously what group are you actually referencing) would claim it. It's like the Mormons baptizing all the people who died recently to convert them to their religion - they will claim anything.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you tripped and fell over a doorstop made in Afghanistan , "Radical Islam" (whomever that is...no seriously what group are you actually referencing) would claim it. It's like the Mormons baptizing all the people who died recently to convert them to their religion - they will claim anything.

How do you baptize a dead guy? Pics?

How do you baptize a dead guy? Pics?

It's not as cool as it sounds. Basically they get someone to stand in as a proxy and then just read the names out of the obituary. But they do it for every name they can get their hands on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptism_for_the_dead

On a completely unrelated note....I hear you rule (sorry couldn't resist).

Did you assume their religion?

It's not as cool as it sounds. Basically they get someone to stand in as a proxy and then just read the names out of the obituary. But they do it for every name they can get their hands on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptism_for_the_dead

On a completely unrelated note....I hear you rule (sorry couldn't resist).

LDS explains it all...And who in their right mind thinks that when they die if they aren't a Mormon will go to a spirit prison and spend eternity there until the convert and go to heaven? That's the same line as all these Muslims and their 72 virgin sheep or whatever.

I am.

Thank god all my facebook friends who have been out of college for years decided to let me know they were safe. Whew, i was really getting worried.

I live an hour and a half south of Columbus. All day long, I was getting notifications about people marking themselves as safe who live and work locally. Obviously I was relieved to know they were nowhere near campus yesterday, much like every other day of their lives.

So... He wrote this. I sent this to someone defending this fuckbag saying religion had nothing to do with it and they immediately unfriended me. Good riddance.

not questioning it, but am curious to the source that indeed proves he wrote it. I've not seen this outside here is why I ask. THanks!

Save

A good example of how some likely Liberal nut job professor trying to create "peace" probably does exactly the opposite. Stupid class, stupid project.