1993 Toyota Tercel - CHeaP aS tHe Funk.....crash it....I dont care.

MattKatz

My moms car, started acting up, think its got a rod knock, fine at idle, loaded it makes noise. Car is ROUGH....TO me its a parts car. Still starts and runs, 5 speed, complete car, some rear 1/4 rust, faded paint all around, some dry rot on tires, but like I said its a complete car.

Maybe someone wants to drive it off a cliff....How about someone give me (my mom really) $350 Obo.....Shes poor so I told her I would get her what I could. JY Offered $150 and they would come pick it up.....so I should be able to get this if for nothing other than a parts car or some drunken fun ragged out crash em up derby.

Text me....937-361-4011 for pics, I took some tonight when I picked it up with my trailer to store it.

• 1 month later...
Bump....Offers?

Can you tell me if the body is OK?

I saw the pics on Clist, and i am curious if the Rockers are rotten?

Also is there a big dent in the body behind the passenger's door, or is that a reflection?

Would be a good shell for a 4efte if the body is good..

Its a rough car. Pics are all I have any I really didnt look it over much once I picked it up from my mothers and put it at the farm where I took the pics. Thats all I got for it man...Its a Running parts car to me....And at the price, Im not putting a bunch of effort in jumping through hoops to sell it. Ill call the scrap yard if it doesnt sell soon....Its on my trailer and about to be in my way. Gotta go.

Scraps about $60/ton right now. Add the fact that the car weighs right around a ton then add into you taking time to haul it to and from and gas money. Should break even LOL

Junk Yard...not Scrap...They offered $150 already and they come get it...If my moms wasnt finacially strapped, I wouldnt try to get every penny posible for her and let them take it. $100 might not seem much to many...but to someone with barely 2 shiny nickels to rub together...its a LOT.