Dislocated Jaw

acklac7

What in the name of fuck.

Woke up this morning and my Jaw is randomly dislocated :fuuuu:.

No pain, but I can't really eat anything without it constantly popping out of it's socket near my ear, annoying as hell.

Any of you ever experience something like this?

AJ you probably didn't dislocate your jaw. Your jaw is a ball and socket joint and a dislocation would be extremely painful and traumatic. Your teeth wouldn't line up, you'd be drooling all the time, and you'd be doubled over in pain. Even a partial dislocation causes extreme headaches. My roommate in New Orleans was a boxer and I used to spar with him sometimes. He gave me a shot to the jaw once that caused a partial dislocation and it was an ambulance ride to the hospital and soft food for two weeks. I was lucky it wasn't fractured.

You probably sprained the muscle that attaches to your jaw. Trauma to the tempromandibular joint can cause a popping or clicking and make it hard to open your mouth. Grinding your teeth at night or clenching can sometimes cause a problem.

AJ you probably didn't dislocate your jaw. Your jaw is a ball and socket joint and a dislocation would be extremely painful and traumatic. Your teeth wouldn't line up, you'd be drooling all the time, and you'd be doubled over in pain. Even a partial dislocation causes extreme headaches. My roommate in New Orleans was a boxer and I used to spar with him sometimes. He gave me a shot to the jaw once that caused a partial dislocation and it was an ambulance ride to the hospital and soft food for two weeks. I was lucky it wasn't fractured.

You probably sprained the muscle that attaches to your jaw. Trauma to the tempromandibular joint can cause a popping or clicking and make it hard to open your mouth. Grinding your teeth at night or clenching can sometimes cause a problem.

No, its not.

So I should stop giving you crack?

Says the guy with the self admitted jaw issue...

I question though if you perform so eagerly because of the crack, or the gooey surprise at the end.

As the old saying goes. Fat girls give the best head because they're hungry.

Says the guy with the self admitted jaw issue...

I question though if you perform so eagerly because of the crack, or the gooey surprise at the end.

As the old saying goes. Fat girls give the best head because they're hungry.

weak sauce. I'm disappointed that your comeback is trying too hard. 0 stars.