WTB:Affordable Roll around

mrs.cos

My sister and her man have thier first house and he has his first garage, and while he has small toolboxes, she'd like to get him some sort of roll around.

It doesnt have to be fancy..

She doesn't have a lot of money to spend on one, maybe $50-60.

I think she'd be even happy with the base of this unit.. as he has a decent craftsmen chest he can put on top of it.

http://i.imgur.com/lRo4f9c.jpg

I hate to throw the cheap, Chinese-made towel into the ring...

But a lot of Harbor Freight toolboxes are actually solid buys. I have a couple of craftsman units and they're good, but I just got an on-sale HF base roller and the quality is just as good if not better for less than $200. If anything, the steel and drawers/doors feel great, it's the fasteners that feel a little cheap but time will tell.

But a lot of Harbor Freight toolboxes are actually solid buys. I have a couple of craftsman units and they're good, but I just got an on-sale HF base roller and the quality is just as good if not better for less than $200. If anything, the steel and drawers/doors feel great, it's the fasteners that feel a little cheap but time will tell.

+1 I have a cheap Harbor Freight chest that's still holding up just fine after about 10ish years and a move.

I just upgraded my box to a larger unit and was going to list almost this exact same setup for sale, $50 they pick it up is good with me

Mine is red with full size top , has locks but they do not work

Damn, was just about to text you about this thread. Great deal!

My Harbor Freight tool box has held up better than my craftsman toolbox.