Clifford Performance for warrantied work?

zeitgeist57

I don't even need to go into how much I trust Kevin Clifford… All of my cars, as well as nearly all of my referrals, go his way.

However, my sales assistant just had her 2015 Toyota Camry plowed into by a tow truck while it was parked on the road. She is very concerned about having it repaired back to Toyota standards, and she has a phone call into Toyota Direct. She is really concerned about having all Toyota parts and a center that will warrantee the repair for the life of the vehicle, in her mind. In addition, Rife's Autobody is so backed up, the woman said not to tow her Camry to them… It would be until mid-January until they have availability to even look at it.

Insurance adjuster won't come by to look at her Camry until tomorrow, but are there any other major repair centers that people would recommend, again, I love Kevin, but looking for other options as well in town. Thank you!

3C has done well for us a few times.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

They've lost all business from my family. Wife's car got rearended, light damage but creased the bumper. They replaced it and the assembly underneath. Bumper didn't fit flush at all, kept popping out on the driver side, paint had scuffs in it when we picked it up and on the way home she noticed Arby's wrappers jammed in the cupholder. Bastards took it to lunch.

They've lost all business from my family. Wife's car got rearended, light damage but creased the bumper. They replaced it and the assembly underneath. Bumper didn't fit flush at all, kept popping out on the driver side, paint had scuffs in it when we picked it up and on the way home she noticed Arby's wrappers jammed in the cupholder. Bastards took it to lunch.

That fucking sucks. Did you take it back to them?

KillJoy

really nothing better about dealership body shops. You would think a Toyota dealership body shop would only work on Toyota vehicles and specialize in that brand. This is not the case with the body shops, as they will work on anything and everything. She ha the right to take it where she wants, the insurance company can't tell her where to go. You would think that taking it to the dealer for this kind of work would be better simply because they would be much more familiar with the car, but in collision repair that simply isn't so.

That fucking sucks. Did you take it back to them?

KillJoy

No only because of the drive and it was a lease. The scuffs were small enough we wouldn't get nailed on it. As far as the bumper popping out I was finally able to bend one of the locking tabs up enough to hold it.

CSN Motorsports up in Plain City. Good work. Just as great as Clifford but 3x as much lol

Charlie is a wizard with body work, the cars that roll in and out of there are beyond the average persons comprehension. Not sure how you could convince him to work on a Camry though ;)

Most of our body work lately has been through Taylor Auto Body in Plain City, Allen and Nick are excellent guys and extremely nice to work with.

She's waiting for her insurance adjuster to quote her what the options are (rebuild or total the car out)...then will be making phone calls.

Sounds like she may wait for Rife's to open up for tow-ins in a couple of weeks. FYI, yes...both Grandview and Westerville are packed.