Your best chance at a National Rally (July 10-14, 2017)

Doc1647545523

At midnight on New Year's Eve, the registration will open for new teams to sign-up for the 2017 Rally North America event. Veterans from past rallies have pre-paid for the first 49 positions (of 70 total).

Here's the full info and the registration link:

https://www.rallynorthamerica.com/events/rally-appalachia-2-july-2017/

This one's a lot closer and shorter (Virginia to Georgia) but includes driving events at VIR and at Talladega. It looks as though the driving and the activities will be even better than on previous rallies.

The officially-sanctioned video from the 2016 rally is still not completed, but I posted this one once before. It was remarkably 98% complete by the end of the rally and gives you some feel for rally life, at least from one team's perspective:

Feel free to PM me any questions or just post to this thread.

The official video of the summer rally just came out. I prefer the Team Jack one above, but between the two, they give you a pretty good feel for a rally. Here's the official one:

There are 15 open slots right now. I figured it would fill immediately, but I believe that it will hit capacity within a few weeks. So don't wait!

• 2 weeks later...