FS: Complete Dillon RL 550B Plus Extras

Radio Flyer1647545514

I'll be adding to this as I come across things. I'm basically asking %80 of new price. Everything is at my buddies house but this is all in good condition. I'll do my best to go get pictures for any serious inquiries.

Dillon RL 550b

Strong Mount

Roller Handle

Bullet Tray

Empty Case Bin

Wrench set attached to Strong Mount

9mm Dillon Die set carbide with toolhead and powder throw

Primer bar rolling bearing upgrade

9mm case gage

2 Large Primer Tubes, 2 small primer tubes

600 for listed above

Extras

2 CNC machined tool heads. One engraved 9mm one engraved .223/556- $20 each

.223 Conversion kit with powder throw and powder die, tool head and tool head stand and RCBS .223 dies- $170

Inline Fabrication Light with plug in- $20

4 small primer tubes -$15

Berrys 400 Vibratory Tumbler with Rotary separator with media- $90 Still brand new and unused

OHaus YJ 103 scale with wall plug in- $100

Enos Digital Caliper- $30

Hornadly lock rings

Giraud Power Trimmer for .223 Remington Brand new never used- $435 Trims, chamfers and deburrs in one step. Google this machine for a video of it in action!

Dillon Super Swage for .223- $70

I also have my other thread with my Co-Ax on the inline fab mount for anyone looking for the best single stage press out there.

I'll add to this as I think of things. Feel free to ask any questions, I have have forgotten some things.

Maybe a "for everything" price would help. Maybe some links too?

I doubt anyone would want all of this. I have the starter set price and under that all add ons with prices. Took longer than the buy it all price.

I decided not to post links so interested buyers can gain their own knowledge on the parts they're buying. If finding out the info on what I'm selling is to overwhelming, reloading probably isn't something the interested buyer should be partaking in. I learned a lot in the research process of what I wanted and needed.

I ordered everything from Brian enos minus the scale, inline fabrication stuff and Giraud trimmer station. I priced everything less than what enos sells it for.

The other place I would price check new and used prices is bobcat steel.

• 3 weeks later...